Wednesday 8 July 2009

Sarah’s Style Class 2

Another Sarah’s style class some people would assume that we would do the same cards but you would be wrong I have some totally new ideas for you so here we go.

Proving that young people can do vintage too we start with this card using Lace and ribbons which have been layered over the top of one another and finished with paper roses. This is an easy card for you to put your own twist on, just go and have a rummage in you sewing box and see what treasures you can find.

DSC04339

Now for something a little different a DL card in 3 parts. I used Bo Bunny Abby Road paper Dot, Stripe and Vine NEW Flora Doodles flowers and Doodlebug simply sweet letters. I have to make a confession about this card though as the front of the card is cut into three although the card does stand up it bends a little so the ladies on the class and I decided that for a more stable card you should stick the centre piece down, so that is what I did.

DSC04352DSC04342 DSC04345 DSC04343 DSC04344

As the Class is Sarah’s Style we are doing the kind of things that I am into at the moment and If you have seen My Blog recently you will know that I’m into Stamping in a big way so our next card is a simple stamp and colour Cup cake card and using SEI Bridgeport – Harbour View Background Paper.

DSC04347DSC04348

Hope you like them.

See you soon



My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment